God Given Genius Kingdom Principles
Kingdom Principles are values and beliefs that are rooted in the teachings of the Bible and the life of Jesus Christ. They guide individuals to live their lives in alignment with God's will and purpose. In the context of entrepreneurship, Kingdom Principles provide a foundation for building and growing businesses that are not only financially successful but also honor God and positively impact the world.
At God Given Genius, we have created our own set of Kingdom Principles that specifically address the needs of faith-based entrepreneurs. We believe that these principles, when implemented in business, can lead to greater success, fulfillment, and impact.
Our Kingdom Principles include values such as putting God first in all things, operating with integrity and honesty, embracing diversity and inclusion, pursuing excellence, and serving others. By following these principles, we believe that faith-based entrepreneurs can build businesses that not only generate profit but also make a positive difference in the world.
Overall, Kingdom Principles are essential for faith-based entrepreneurs who seek to build businesses that align with their values and purpose. At God Given Genius, we believe that our Kingdom Principles provide a strong foundation for building and growing successful businesses that honor God and positively impact the world.
Here are the Kingdom Principles at God Given Genius:
- Put God First: Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. (Matthew 6:33 ESV)
- Make God the center of your business and trust that He will provide for all your needs.
- Serve Others: The greatest among you will be your servant. (Matthew 23:11 ESV)
- Focus on serving your customers, team members, and community with excellence and generosity.
- Practice Integrity: Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out. (Proverbs 10:9 ESV)
- Build trust with your customers and team members by always doing what is right and just.
- Cultivate Gratitude: In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. (1 Thessalonians 5:18 KJV)
- Practice gratitude in your business and personal life, and watch as it transforms your outlook and attitude.
- Pursue Excellence: Do you see someone skilled in their work? They will stand before kings; they will not stand before obscure men. (Proverbs 22:29 ESV)
- Strive for excellence in everything you do, and trust that it will open doors of opportunity for you.
- Build Relationships: Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8 ESV)
- Focus on building strong, lasting relationships with your customers, team members, and suppliers.
- Seek Wisdom: If any of you lacks wisdom, ask of God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. (James 1:5 ESV)
- Sees wisdom from God and other trusted advisors in making important business decisions.
- Embrace Creativity: In the beginning, God created... (Genesis 1:1 ESV)
- Tap into your God-given creativity and innovate in your business, whether it's in product development, marketing, or customer service.
- Be A Good Steward: Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found faithful. (1 Corinthians 4:2 ESV)
- Recognize that everything you have, including your business, is a gift from God, and strive to be a good steward of those resources.
- Take Calculated Risks: But our way is not that of those who shrink back to destruction, but we are those who believe relying on God through faith in Jesus Christ and by this confident faith preserve the soul. (Hebrews 10:39 AMP)
- Have faith and take calculated risks in your business, knowing God is with you and will guide you.
- Practice Generosity: Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. (2 Corinthians 9:7 ESV)
- Practice generosity in your business, giving of your time, talents, and resources to bless others.
- Stay Humble: Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may exalt you in due time. (1 Peter 5:6 ESV)
- Recognize that your business success is ultimately a gift from God, and stay humble and grateful for all that He has done for you.